‘Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food’
Do You Wonder if an Allergy or Food Sensitivity May Be Affecting You?
Allergies can be the reasons for a range of symptoms, from skin problems, stomach/bowel issues and congested sinuses to headaches and water retention.
The good news is, many people who have successfully dealt with food intolerances report a real reduction in symptoms like these. Not to mention the added benefits of weight loss, better sleep and bags more energy and focus!
Book an Allergy & Food Sensitivity Test and Find Out Now
As a qualified Vega practitioner, I carry out a non-invasive and painless test using a Vega machine, which creates an electric circuit with your body to measure energy levels. When you come into contact with certain foods, this can have a noticeable impact on your energy levels.
I can test you for a wide range of foods and other substances and advise you how to avoid any culprits we identify. If you suspect a particular substance is causing sensitivity, you may wish to bring it along to the session.
• Allergy/Food Sensitivity test (1 hour) £65
• Additional Tests (E-numbers, environmental substances, hormones) £10 each
• Follow-up Testing (30 mins) £30
Allergies or Food Sensitivity may cause the following symptoms:
• Tiredness, headaches, poor concentration & memory
• Sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever, regular colds
• Sickness, ulcers, Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS, bloating, water retention
• Skin Problems: acne, eczema, hives, dermatitis, itching
• Asthma, bronchitis
• Heart palpitations, angina
• Cystitis, thrush
• Addictions, depression, hyperactivity
Please note: This method of allergy and food sensitivity testing is not intended as a substitute for traditional medical treatment.